Job Opening: Relief Program Analyst Job Description
We are a growing humanitarian aid and disaster relief foundation and are in need of an experienced and professional Relief Program Analyst to join our team. The Relief Program Analyst will be responsible for using qualitative and quantitative methods to analyze the effectiveness of organizational programs, and implementing study methods to evaluate the efficiency of program operations. The ideal candidate has previous experience as a Program Analyst.
Relief Program Analyst Responsibilities:
• Analyze data and develop results and conclusions.
• Use data sources to identify program needs.
• Meet project deadlines in a timely manner.
• Participate in strategic planning with regards to program development.
Relief Program Analyst Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Statistics, or related field.
• Minimum of two years’ experience in the humanitarian relief area.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Able to work well on a team.
Embrace Relief - Copyright © 2014. Designed and Improved by Lotus Media